The story of a crow and his donut


I TA for Timko second period. They were doing the contrasto paper assignment, so I just had to do it. I probably won't use it for AP, I just had fun. Also, I was successful in not stabbing myself or anyone else with the xacto knife, so that's pretty good considering my ungraceful tendencies.

In this photo, we see a charcoal depiction of a storm trooper and Darth Vader finally expressing their long-hidden love affair. I wonder what kind of cake would be there. Also, could storm troopers be female? Does that make this a same-sex marriage? DARTH VADER LIVES IN CALIFORNIA?!?!

This was for the crane assignment. It took me a considerable amount of time and I pulled a Miriam Huerta and stayed up until four in the morning on it. This is the fourth version of the crane assignment, and the only relatively succesful one.

6 comments:

KeefNasty said...

I like how you did not just draw a portrait, you added something else to make it more interesting.

Alinatro said...

The storm trooper picture is one of my favorites. It shows your skills very well, and they look like they kind of pop out of the picture.

Tanya Renfro said...

I love your first image and how it looks like she is made of paint and it is dripping down from her. It's two that that don't really fo together yet you make them look like they do. Like your last image, with the girl blowing a paper crane out of a bubble. It works. And the contrast piece is really pretty design.

alli said...

Im a fan of your art. I always love to see how they turn out. I think my two faovrite pieces are the blue portrait and the origami piture. I think you do really well with drawing, painting, etc. people. And i like how you've created your own style. :D

Filip said...

the way the crane looks like a crane but also a balloon continues to blow my mind to this day. great job

Marieka P said...

On the origami: The concept is really cute; the lacey background give it a sentimental feel to it. On the forbidden lovers: The cake is gonna be a red velvet sponge cake covered in chocolate with vanilla fillings. :P