AP Art Photos

This was for the accidental art project. I messed with my settings on my camera and didn't use a tripod so it turned out blurry. I played with the levels and got the light to look more bright in some places and darker in others.
I took this picture in California, and I didn't know how I got the sun glare, so I quit taking pictures of this statue. Then when we did accidental art, it made more sense and I like it now. It givves it an angel look.

Me and my family went hiking one day to a waterfall, and I took a bunch of pictures. I love the way the water shows up and how green the moss is.











4 comments:

Alinatro said...

I really like the sun effect on the statue picture. It gives an eerie effect and I think you should test it out on some more pictures.

Lexa said...

I'm in love with the accidental lens flare! It's just so perfect. The precisely-in-the-middle generally looks silly but with that lens flare, it is powerful and indescribable. Try to do more lens flares. I don't think they make it "bad photography", I think they're awesome... Like crows.

GinaReu$$ said...

I LOVE the picture of the statue, it reminds me of a graveyard, but not like in a zombie kind of way, more in the way that it reminds me of afterlife (not that i have been there). :p

alli said...

My favorite piece is the angel one, i love how the sunlight is hitting it. I would like to see you work more on your angles and perspective of photography