3 Pieces For October







The first photo is a picture of my sister Laura who is 23. She is the 'princess' of the family, so i thought it would be cool to dress her up in a tu-tu and take pictures of her in a park.
The second photo is a picture of a leaf that I took in April at my grandparents house. It shows "April Showers Bring May Flowers".
The third photo is a picture of a building i took in Paris, France. It shows the unique architechture in Europe and I loved the effect of the clouds behind it because it looks godly almost.

3 comments:

Jaqi Kay said...

I really like the perspective on the portrait(she looks alot like you) and the picture of the building. The colors in the first two are very vivid. I love it =)

Lexa said...

I really love the portrait. It's so soft and gentle but it seems to have something more behind it. The perspective in amazing as well. Great job on that!

Tanya Renfro said...

The picture of your sister is really good. I love the way it is set up and how her face is in focus. And how the grass gives it a contrast. The second picture is really pretty. The rain drops gives it a magical look. I like the third picture, but I think it will look stronger if you crop it a little so there isn't as much sky, and you see the building better. It would be the focus point more.