Jason c!

This piece is made of graphite pencil and colored pencils. I made this piece have a meaning with the words to add more intrest, it was just something that popped into my head at the time.
This piece I made in drawing studio last year I think? I thought it was one my best pieces of that class which is why i chose it. It's made of graphite pencil. It was hard to to incorporate hands in a landscape but in the end personally I thought I did really well with it.

This is a charcoal drawing of a wooden toy which has string as well. I used lighting to show the different materials as well as to show the size of the toy.


This piece started as a doodle in maple crest and ended up being my summer piece. I tried to make the piece have really noticeable bright colors and dark colors right next to each other. And as well as that I tried to make him have a lot of expression on his face.



4 comments:

KeefNasty said...

I like your styler jason, it makes you think about the story behind the picture, its not boring like kmost pieces that i see.

MikeB said...

I agree with keefer you definitely have a cool style and you should develop it a bit more into your own personal thing.

Lexa said...

I like the texture of the monkey. That's a hard concept to achieve. (:

jose said...

The monkey one is really nice looking. Its very realistic.