Kayla Peal (All 12 Breadth pieces)

#1- Tools
#2- Tory
#3- Self Portrait
#4- Six Faces (UNFINISHED)
#5- Robots (UNFINISHED)
#6- Muscle Man
#7- Abstract Faces
#8- Baby in a bottle
#9- Shaped Face (UNFINISHED)
#10- Shapes to Color's
#11- Watertown Men
#12- Abstract purple
Questions:
#1 I think i do show a good sort of media. I have used paint, pastel, tissue paper, pastel, and even some colored pencil. I think i do also use a good range of technique. I think i need to work on using more balance and photo reference for me art.
#2 The ones that still need work is #4, 5 & 9. I need just add a little more detail in 9 by adding a background to the back of the face. for 4 & 5 i just started those ones and i just need to plainly finish them and re-shoot them again. I think that the week before i turn in this portfolio i need to re-shoot all of my pieces so that they are prefect to be sent in.
#3 I think the pieces that are the stongest to me is my self portrait, abstract shapes piece, watercolor men & my tools piece. I feel that they are the strongest because they all show my creativity and represent my best techniques.

2 comments:

Jaqi Kay said...

I really like ur six faces pieces that isnt finished yet. =) I think its potentially one of ur stronger pieces. You have a really good variety of styles in your pieces

Amanda K said...

9 and 11 are my favorites.

Your breadth portfolio looks pretty good. Agree with Jaqi, there's a good variety in styles. Good balance of abstract and realistic stuff.