BREADTH!


There is a range of styles in mine because some of the pieces are abstract and there are a couple that are realistic.
I think that the 4th picture on the top row could be edited better, and the 3rd picture on the bottom row needs to be reshot too. I also don't really like the guitar one (3rd one 1st row)
I think my strongest pieces are the glasses, the wolves, and the middle abstract piece.
I'm not sure if I should add all three of the abstract pieces (first 3 in middle row), please give me your opinion :)

3 comments:

Jaqi Kay said...

I really like your use of color in these. I think its really interesting to look at. Of your three abstract ones in the middle the first one is probably the weakest =)

Kayla Joy said...

I love your portfolio :) But if you have time i would take out one of your abstarct pieces. I think that too many could bring your score down which we dont want to happen!! maybe do another realistic piece to fill it?

miriam huerta said...

Some of the pieces that stand out the most to me from your breadth are: your self portrait, the glasses, and your abstract pieces. I like that your overall concentration includes color, black & white, and close ups. I agree with Kayla though, replacing an abstract piece for a still life sounds like a good idea.