Breadth Collage

1) Is there a range of styles and techniques? If not, what is missing?
There is a range of styles and techniques. There is watercolor, acrylic, color pencils, graphite, scratchboard, and oil pastel. I think I need a little more abstract pieces.
2)What needs work/reshooting?
I think the lotus painting needs to be re-shot because the black is a bit shiny. Also, I think I could have gotten a better shot of the 'Face' painting on the bottom center.
3)Which pieces are strongest?
I think the lotus painting and the watercolor painting (the two on the bottom corners) are the strongest in my breadth portfolio. I think they are the strongest because the bright colors stand out.




3 comments:

Jaqi Kay said...

I think you have a really good variety here. I think the one of the butterfly is one of your stonger pieces(it looks like scratchboard maybe?. It has a really good contrast and attention to detail in texture. Looks great =)

codymdenham said...

your art is like a sexy woman, no matter how much i look at it i never get bored :)

Danielle said...

I really like how much variety you have in your portfolio, it looks really good, and all your pieces are really interesting to look at, I'm always trying to figure out how you do some of them, i love it.