Spring Break Work

Over the break, I have gotten 5 out of 7 concentration pieces done. And 2 more breath pieces. I also have 3 layouts for my future concentration pieces planed out.

The concentration pieces I've got done:
Kurt Cobain, Karate, Pole Vaulter, Delaney and the Surfer. The other 2 pieces are of Amanda and Timko, there about done. My future pieces are 2 pieces of Amanda and that one dude with the computer I drew, that's hanging in his office. I forgot his name.

The Breath pieces I've got done:
Color pencils and charcoal of Stairs, and I want to use the "E" project that I did of the portables at the end of last year in Adv. Draw.

Timko, I hope your surgery went well. I will do your walking for you.

Thanks and have a great day.
Georgia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would stick with simple backgrounds, like what you did for your Delaney peice. I think it makes it more artsy and quirky :)

Amanda J said...

I feel so famous! THREE pictures of me??!?!! :D
The college board is going to think I'm a known model or something :D ha. Just kidding.
I am loving your concentration and love watching you put it together.
I have heard people comment that it is not what the "norm" is and they are so right! And it's a great thing! I don't believe that your pieces could ever be recreated by anyone else and that is an excellent quality about an artist!
You have really found a style that works for you.

Now... just put some more effort into your breadth, stop being a chicken about putting the paint to the paper, and PUT YOUR PIECES IN A FOLDER!!! STOP ROLLING THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.

Georgia H said...

Thanks Megan and Amanda I really do appreciate, your help and suggestions.

Georgia