Order and Chaos Pieces.

Order PieceChaos Piece


To create my chaos piece I first used red and blue acrylic to make fireworks like objects and made them look like there exploding. Then I used a yellow acrylic with a little green to make my background and I let some of it dry. I tock a big paint brush and covered the rest of panel, using technique. Which created a bolder color with the background I painted over twice. After that I tock a dark green and did two drips on each side to create balance and space. Lastly, I put splats of sliver on.

To create my order piece, first I painted the two circles in black and white acrylic, and then I did the three squares on the side. I used circles and squares to represent order. The two different shapes show order in it’s different forms.


On my chaos piece I created an eerie feeling.
My Chaos piece used good balance, technique and space. I got good balance and space from the Dark green drips. I got good technique from the big brush stroke I used for the background.

On my order piece I created movement.
To create my order piece I used black and white acrylic. To many colors can cause chaos if not used correctly. I used good texture, movement and rhythm, by the different the shades of Acrylic that I used and my techniques to make texture.

0 comments: