Tomasz Alen Kopera


The artists name is Tomasz Alen Kopera. He is a surrealist, and his medium is oil on canvas. He describes his work as “dark and mysterious”.
He wants to stop the spectator for a longer moment and to arouse in him the need of consideration and contemplation.

I think that he is successful with stoping the spectator "me" for a longer moment, because his work defiantly had that impact on me. His work is creative and brings a strong expression of feeling forward. It inspires me to be creative myself and to open my eyes to different styles. It is different from my art by having a fantasy twist to his art. I focus more on the body than fantasy. In this piece I like the colors he uses. They’re light and not overwhelming, I personally like plain black and white but with this piece i really like the colors he used. I also like the lighting and shading. It makes me want to be there as if it were real I think that the lighting and shading brings a lot of emotion into the picture. His work will influence me to be more detailed and to create emotion in a drawing, rather than just drawing what you see.
All of his work is amazing and there are others that I really like and would of liked to put up here only I didn’t know if they where appropriate for school, but I defiantly think you should check them out.

http://www.myspace.com/artalen

0 comments: