Ta-da!

This I took for accidental art. I liked the way the graffiti look on the bench. In photoshop I made the blue bluer and polorized it to stand out more.
This will be part of my concentration, relfections. It's one of the weights to a grandfather clock with the relection of the christmas tree lights.

I set the rose on my footboard and saw that it had it a reflection, then i edited it in photoshop by making it more polarized and painted the background black to match the footboard. Will be part of my concentration.


3 comments:

GinaReu$$ said...

i like the one of the rose. it makes me feel nervous.

alli said...

These 3 pictures of yours are by far my favorite of any other ones you have done..great job :)

Lexa said...

Isn't graffiti illegal? Are you promoting illegalities? I enjoy your promotion of illegalities.