LOL



This was as self portrait that I did of myself. I feel like it really shows the more traditional side of me than not a lot of people get to see. I also like to kill wolves in my free time. No biggie. (done in ink)













I painted this. I wasn't sure what I was exactly going for but I turned out a lot less cheerful than I had originally imagined. That's probably because of all the black I used at the last minute.








This was done using marker and my imagination. I like using markers and this piece was a lot of fun to do.

4 comments:

Jaqi Kay said...

i like the accuracy of the self portrait lol =)

GinaReu$$ said...

looool xD i like the one that looks like oranges

Lexa said...

I like how you find it pertinent to point out that you did, in fact, paint that.

MikeB said...

I didn't want there to be any confusion over who painted that...