3 Pieces of creativeness







These are some of my pieces that I am using for my concentration.
Flower picture: I used to the light box originally used for drawing and put the flower on it.
Yellow Leaf Picture: I used the same method as i used on the flower picture..i found a good looking leaf outside and put it on the light box to show the detail of the veins.
Green Leaf Picture: I found a plant in Timkos class and started photographing it. I didnt use a backround but some how it kind of looks like i did..

4 comments:

Jaqi Kay said...

these are awesome. I really like the flower one it feels like its just in a room of light falling. Looks really professional. Im jealous lol Great job =)

Tanya Renfro said...

I like the way they turned out with the light box. Great idea! Looks really good. The flower one is my favorite, I like the way the flower is wilt but yet the color looks new.

Lexa said...

Lightbox usage win.

Marieka P said...

the flower looks like it's underwater. i love it