Jason C!

Hey I'm Jason. I've taken Drawing studio with Timko and Ceramics with Delaney here at evergreen and damn was it fun! I honestly don't know what a media is so I would appreciate it if someone explained it to me xD All my drawings seem to have no meaning at times but i draw whats on my mind. My art shows my inner feelings and i tend to draw myself in drawings to show the relation between the two. I also tend to interpret words into my drawings somehow because a little extra to my pieces, in other words it makes it OG ;D the thing that made me first start getting interested into art was my mother and this very detailed drawing of a house she drew across the street one day when we first moved to Washington. I was so jealous that i wanted to do the same and now i can! I'm hoping that for this summer I can go back to that house she drew and draw it because that would be really special to me. I'm not really into any artists because i usually draw in my own style but i recently found out about this guy Jesse Reno and his art if da bomb! so look him up in your spare time xD

0 comments: