Introduction (dramatic music insert)

My name is Lexa, my grandmother encouraged me to take up art when I was really young and I've always loved it. At Evergreen, I've taken Art Studio, Paint Studio and Advanced Draw Studio... and Photo 1, but I learned nothing. :| I've taken general art classes all through middle school, including computer graphics (back then, we used Microsoft Paint because we're awesome..) and fine arts. Timko has given me a semester award for art freshman year and Donahue gave me one for painting this year. I thought he hated me until then. I admire many artists, though I don't like every single piece by any artist. There is always one that bothers me somehow. This summer I'm going to all the Last Thursday events with my boyfriend, who is into computer graphics and Game design at the Arts Institute (boo hiss boo!). And do art stuff... like the Summer assignments. :D

0 comments: