an introduction.

Hi, I am called Rayna and I am going to be in AP Studio Art next year. I have not taken any traditional art classes in high school (I did take 2 photography courses) but I did take art all three years of middle school. I mostly draw with pencils. I used to do a lot of digital art but haven't had a lot of time for that lately. I actually haven't done a lot of art lately so hopefully over the summer and in this class I can get my skill up to where it was previously.

Like I mentioned before, I mostly just use pencil. As for art I like to look at, I don't really have a favourite medium, but I really like the way watercolours look. They are pretty. I would like to try it but I would probably only succeed in making a big mess. I don't have a top favourite artist off the top of my head, either, but I surf art sites a lot in my spare time so I know what's out there.

Art stuff I plan on doing over the summer: the assignments & creating art, learning different techniques through books and online tutorials. I haven't produced anything worthwhile in the last few years and I'd like to put some more thought into what I do.

x. Rayna

0 comments: