Zach Bagley and his 3 slides

This is the final sketch I did for a painting in Donahue's class. I am using acrylic over masonite. Even though the masonite board isn't square, the lines have put down look good and how I wanted them.
This is a picture I did when I was bored at the end of the year. Even though intentional very unbalanced.I really like the cape though, as well as how I did the face. I could see my self doing something similar but I would want to play with the composition before doing the final.


This is my found object picture. After thinking about it I decided I probably won't work on it any more.

6 comments:

Justin E said...

Your such a fox.

LILIA L said...

Hahah ;) LOL @ Justin's comment.

I really like the second one you posted. *3* I like the color.

miriam huerta said...

You do real good work with watercolors. The second piece looks great, it shows value.

Danielle said...

I really like the second one a lot, i love how you can see all the marks you made and all that. love it!

Justin E said...

cool wrench, coooooo wrench.

Minwoo Kim said...

I like your second one,too. I think you're good at watercolor.