Kayla Peal/3 Slides


I just finished this one this week, I like working with pens. but I saw
that sharpies made alot of noticiable lines so im going to try using different pens
on my next piece.


I had two other pieces at home that I wanted to photograph
but I dont own a camera so I had to post something from my sketchbook.
Its sketches of found art when we had to do the homework assignment about it.

This is the lamp thats keeps haunting me, I don't think it
shows my art ability at all. I just finished a charcoal drawing and I was
tired of working with it. So this lamp is not and never will be finished :)

6 comments:

Justin E said...

Diggin the masks!

Preston Groves said...

to help out the line problem with the over lapping sharpies i would choose something along the lines ofr water color or gouche (sp?)

Danielle said...

I really like the mask one because it's super bright and vibrant.
ps. i like your lamp.. ;)

ZachB said...

Or you could use fatter markers. This would help when overlapping the same color.

Jackee C. said...

That lamp is going to forever haunt you, even if you throw it away, crumple it up,or burn it, it is going to be coming back hiding in your closet or something. Haha

Minwoo Kim said...

The first one is interesting. I wonder how you thought of the designs in it. Looks really good~