Danielle's Slides



This is a page out of my sketchbook. I'm going to make it better and I think I'm going to use charcoal and maybe chalk pastel.
This is wasn't finished when i took the picture, but i finished it right after. I did most of it in charcoal but in the end i used chalk pastel to put a little dark blue in his hair and made his eyes brown. and i did the background in bright orange using oil pastel.





















This is a drawing I did of my glasses using charcoal.














5 comments:

Justin E said...

The portrait reminds me of Caleb :)

Kayla Joy said...

LOVE IT! After asking me if you should add color...I think you should to the shirt, I think thats what its missing. Maybe even more shading in the shirt if you don't want to add color

ZachB said...

Your doing really well with black and white.

miriam huerta said...

I really like the glasses piece, it's done real well. The glass looks like a real one would, and you added shadow to the rest of the page; which made the glasses stand out more.

Jackee C. said...

I would definitely love to see more pieces that look like your first one. Looks awesome and the designs would look great with paint and some other mix medias.
Also great job on your glasses piece, it turned out amazing. :D