Some color today

This is the abstract/surreal piece i am working on.I was planning on droplets on the flat surfaces but I think what i will end up doing is painting screws into them and having them reflect off of the surfaces. i also wanted to experiment a little with depth.
This is the third piece in my concentration. I need a better slide but I plan on hatching the background to darken the walls.


I did this piece in pastel. I felt like doing a pastel piece at the time i did this. I also wanted to use bright colors.

3 comments:

Preston Groves said...

foxy lady!!! i think you just need to shoot a new slide of the abstract one.

Amanda K said...

I really like the bright colors you used on the last one- feels a lot different than your other pieces.

wyatt frahm said...

i love the action man pieces they are intesly interesting