happy early valentine's day :) :) :) :)



This is a drawing I did on a canvas, I was planning to paint it but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm thinking it was probably a bad idea to use graphite under where acrylic will be.






















This is the finished piece of Kayla :) I finally finished it.

This is a collage I did during summer, with stuff from Alberta Street, there's some drawings in there as well, and writing too.


This is something i did during class awhile back. Its mostly acrylic, and some maker.

2 comments:

Jaqi Kay said...

I really like the one of Kayla. The designs you put in it bring alot of interest to it =)

Danielle said...

i think that your sketch book page of the collage is really cool. and i like the designs you do around the eyes of like kayla and the other drawing