Kayla's 3 Slides 1/15


This is the second concentration piece i did of a zebra. I started it in ink
pen and then mixed cool watercolors to create the color inside the ink. I enjoy the start of my concentration and am excited to see how it turns out.

This was the first concentration piece I did of a lion I dont know if Im
going to use it as one of my concentration pieces because it is just right
in the middle of the page. I did this with ink and warm watercolor paint.

This is the concetration piece i just finished. Its a tiger made of purple ink
and than a mix of different watercolors. The lines around the face are
made with watercolor pencil.

7 comments:

Justin E said...

Lettuce man!!!! :DDD

i like it id liek to see more of these abstract yet representational pieces.

Preston Groves said...

hes so leafy!

LILIA L said...

I really like the zebra. :) Love the colors.

Amanda K said...

I like your concentration pieces and ideas a lot so far. :)

I think the top 2 are stronger than the third because the subject takes up and goes off the whole page. And I think it's okay that the 2nd one is in the middle. It still looks good to me.

wyatt frahm said...

i love Lettuce man its so cool even if you didnt mean to put it there

Minwoo Kim said...

I love how you use watercolor. I like abstract images of animals.

Jackee C. said...

I love how your tiger piece is turning out!
Your zebra is wonderful as well.
I definitely am enjoying what you have been making lately.
For the lion piece I think you should add some darker shade of orange like the one in the center on the outside. I think you could do more with shades of colors on that piece :] Keep up the wonderful pieces I'm lovin them.