So these are kind of random pictures but oh well
Flag Picture: I took this at Seaside Oregon during the Wheels and Waves Car Show. I used a wide angle lens.
Self Portrait: So I was really bored one day and just decided to do some self portraits with this lamp I have. I took off the lampshade and went into my bathroom and just started shooting. I actually really like how it turned out
Peacock Feather: This was an idea for my concentration which is Patterns in Nature. Again I used the light box for this. I think this is one of my bests for my concentration.

5 comments:

Lexa said...

I love the peacock feather one, but I'm bias. I absolutely love peacock feathers.

I think the flag one is just too common. You might consider using it in your portfolio only if you need an additional piece. When I took photo, Martin kept complaining because every single student took pictures of the flag exactly like that.

Jaqi Kay said...

i really like the one of the feather the detail and texture of it it simply captivating =)

GinaReu$$ said...

i love the self portrait. it has a dark feel to it..

M. Timko said...

Very nice!! All three of these are portfolio-worthy. Watch out for "middle-itis" on the flag one though; maybe consider a more interesting crop?

KeefNasty said...

I really like the self portrait, how the light looks more gray, and how you are not looking straight at the camera, just because its a self portrait doesnt mean it has to be of the face;)