Kayla slides 3


I did this drawing on the plane ride back from florida. We had alot of turbulence during our flight so i wanted to draw some company. This is not a finished piece but i would like to incomporate this charcter into another piece.


This piece started from our senthetic (i think that is how you spell it) project where we had to choose three things from the wheel and draw it. Well my three words were fish, bubbles, and babies. I enjoyed doing this because i like just being able to free hand something from my imagination. This is not finished but i would like to make it bigger and maybe use something other than ink.

This is my still life. I hate drawing still life's but once i was able to take a picture of it it made me focus more on detail and drawing the right vaules from black to white. I would do something like this again but maybe not tools but something that relates more to me.

2 comments:

wyatt frahm said...

i really want to see the fish in color.

Justin E said...

The tools piece is very well put together, i feel there should be more high and low contrast.